Good bye PREGNANCY...Hello MOTHERHOOD


Hello everyone,

Although the calendar says it's Spring, the weather has decided to surprise us with some snow (or better said A LOT of it). Everything is white and it is super cold, but our mood has never been greater.

So I have good news, our Baby Oliver has arrived and we felt inlove with him at the first sight. We couldn't help it, he is so adorable and sweet ❤. Each moment spent with him is so priceless. We still cannot believe he is here.

But my post won't be about the baby, I will have time to write about him later on. This post is about my pregnancy - the magical time that has passed by so fast ( maybe too fast ๐Ÿ˜ ). I actually planned to write this before i gave birth, but everything happened so fast, we didn't expect it.

The pregnancy was such a joy for me, because i was one of the lucky future  mommies who could eat anything and not have nausea. I was also very active, I could do anything i did before without too much effort. Of course at the end of the term I did feel tired and swallowed like a ball-shaped balloon, but nothing could destroy my positive attitude and love towards my baby bump!

We had so much fun during the pregnancy, because we knew that something BIG was about to happen and that there was a little heart beating wildly under my heart. Every his kick was a comfort for us, and we felt the happiest and luckiest people on Earth . And this feeling multiplied a thousand times after his arrival.

These days I am being nostalgic. I keep on thinking how beautiful the nature is, and how strong a woman can be!  Looking at the sleepy face of the baby I understand that there is nothing more beautiful, more unique and more special than being a MOTHER. Of course everything comes in a box with sleepless nights, endless worries, hundred of questions and thousand mistakes, but at the end of the day, I understand that it is a blessing and that it does not have a price!!!

With this post I officially say good bye to PREGNANCY and welcome the wonderful MOTHERHOOD which has already proved to be both -  challenging and fun. There is only one thing that makes it more special: Motherhood is FOREVER!!! Let's hope I will do a good job ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here are some pictures of the last 9 months. I did take a lot of pictures, but i will keep them to myself๐Ÿ˜‡

I wish all of you a wonderfull spring, full of blessing and special moments,

Until the next time,

Alina

XOXO












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English