The magic power of the sea

Hello there,

I have not been here for a while. Not because I don't want to, but because I don't have enough time. #manoleteam is currently passing through a very challenging period and we need time for adapting to the changes. Maybe I will tell you more about this later.

Today i want to write about one of our favorite places - the beach. Although we don't live too far from it we don't get to go there as often as we want. But when we get there we forget about anything. It is even more fun now when we are 3. Our little explorer is inlove with the sand and water. I think he could stay there forever because it is almost impossible to take him home.

I have always loved the sea. Although i cannot swim, and I am pretty much terrified by any type of waves, i cannot wait for the warm days to come. I love the sound and the smell of the salted water. I love the kids playing in the sand. I love the dogs which enjoy the fresh breeze. I admire the couples who walk on the beach waiting for the sunset. It is amazing how this place manages to please all of us. It is simply magical to lay there and not have to think about sad things or problems. I have always said that life is better on the beach and we are definetly happier there. Now we need to buy a house there so i could pe fully content. Who knows? Maybe one day...

Take care of you and your loved ones,

Alina





Comments

  1. The beach does bring so much joy! I can relate to the happiness of listening to the waves and feeling the fresh breeze.

    P.S. I am sending you many positive thoughts, and I hope that this challenging period is over soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, dear Nicoleta!!! We send you our best wishes!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English