#25 and counting

Hello 25!!!

I am not sure whether you've come fast or not. But I am sure that I am ready for you. They say that after 25 you are an adult. No, i have not changed over the night. I am basically the same as yesterday. However, the passing year was  a year of transition and changes. If I take a look back, I see how much I have changed. When I try to sneak peek into the future I acknowlege the long way I still have to do in order to become who I want to be.


So let's talk about changes!

At 25 years old:

* I love and accept myself the way I am. Bad hair days and bad face days come and go, but my inner peace is more important. I focus less on the outside and more on the inside!

* I value my family more. There is nothing more precious than them!

* I have learned that in any situation it is important to be a HUMAN and that Honesty has no price;

* I speak less, but when I do it is from my heart;

* I love the nature more, and I try to admire it in silence. No pictures, no filtres!

* i have learned that life is unpredictable and everyday has its story;

* I have understood that you cannot buy Health;

* I have started not to care about what others would say;

*I have regained my independence!


At the same time,

Next year I have to:

* Take more care about myself;

*Study more. Learn something new everyday!

* Commit more to my friends and family;

*Be more creative;

* Recycle and Reuse more;

* Learn how to manage my time better.

Thank you #24! You were really special! But it is time to  move on to new lessons and adventures. The best is yet to come!!!

Sincerely,
25 years old Alina!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English