Hello April




My dear friends, 


I have good news, SPRING is here!!! Not that you did not know, but I had to mention it one more time 😁.

So last Sunday it was April 1st and everyone was celebrating Easter here. We decided to visit our beloved Langa. I've already posted about that place before.(see post) It is so special for both of us, and unfortunately the pictures cannot describe its real beauty. One must see it with his own eyes in order to understand what i am talking about. 

Although we've been there for so many times, this time was different, because we took baby Oliver with us. Honestly, I was a little nervous because it was our first real trip longer than two hours and of course I had to take half of the house with me 😏. I was worried about Oliver's behavior, and the way he will react to such a long day. Well, i am happy to admit now that he did a GREAT job. He is a car lover and he can stay inside it for hours, and we are very excited about this since we love to travel and we plan to do it more often now. 


It was a BEAUTIFUL day. It really felt like spring. There were people everywhere enjoying the SUN and the breathtaking view. This time, Langa seemed different to me, maybe because we weren't alone anymore, or because there were tourists everywhere, or because it was Easter and everyone was smiling. I still don't have the 
answer.  

Anyway, I wanted to write about this day, so I can re-read this post from time to time and remember that April 1st, when the Sun kept on shining, people seemed more kind to each other, and we were so inloved in our new family format 💚💜 

I wish you all the best, 
Enjoy this wonderful weather!!!

Love, 
A. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English