2019 in pictures



Hello last day of 2019,
I still cannot believe that this year is almost over. It was a great year from both personal and professional point of view. And of course, we have greater plans for 2020. We hope it will be at least as productive and beautiful as 2019 was. It's all up to us! I will leave these pictures here, to always remember me of 2019.

December

December

October. Our cousin came to visit. 

September. I saw my college friends.
February. We visited Germany for the 1st time

February. Oliver's 1st BDay

April

April. Visiting our friends in Brescia

September. My 25th BDay

November
February. Prague
February. Dawn in Germany
June. Monaco
December
October. Meeting my high school friend in Moldova
October. Sunset in San Remo
December
October. Moldova
November. France
June. Istanbul
July
July
June. Istanbul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English