Our 2nd anniversary




Two years of #manoleteam!!! Two years ago we were so nervous in a very special way. We were worrying about everything! But we were sure that we were doing the right thing. Although today we are married with a baby, we haven't changed that much. This is why  I believe that you do not need a white dress and a black tie in order to celebrate love, but once in a life time you can try it, because it is an incredible experience. And I am glad we chose each other for that.



I am not sure what should I write about our wedding. I know as a fact that we liked it very much. Of course, it was not perfect. But we enjoyed every minute of it. We did not have much time to organize everything and did not aim to have the most modern and finest event. We just wanted to get married to each other, to unify our souls forever, and after that to celebrate this moment with our families and friends.

There is  a poem which I have found 3 or 4 years ago, when we were still dating. I liked it then, and I continue to do so. I wish I could be more romantic and creative sometimes, but since I cannot write poems myself I will post this one:




                                                         In 20 years from now
I don't want to be just another name,
In 20 years from now
I still want to be in your life
In 20 years from now I want someone to stop you on the street
Ask you how you're doing
And bring up my name
In 20 years from now
I don't want your answer to be:
"I haven't seen her in ages"
In 20 years from now
I hope you say 
"She is waiting for me home"



Happy Anniversary to us!!! To many many many other years together! I love you, my dear husband!Thank you for being YOU!!!

PS: We have not posted a lot of pictures from our wedding. So I decided to change that :)


Our parents
Our Godparents









Our first dance



My dear friend Nicole

My sister Lidia

My friend and classmate Stela











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English