Next stop: 24 !

Note: I was planning to post this a day before my birth day. Due to a sad event and an unexpected flight to Moldova I had to postpone it for better days. Here it is!

They say that life is like a train, it keeps going and going until it stops forever. Well, I am not sure if I agree with that. but I am convinced that each year is a new beginning.It is  an opportunity for you to do the things you haven't done yet. So you have to accept this gift from above and live it all with your open heart and mind.

Tomorrow I am 24, and I think it is the first year when I am not stressed out about the passing of  time. Have I learned to accept it? Probably. I've understood that we cannot stop the time, and wishing this is plain out childish. We will never be 16-18 or 20 again. Why not enjoy the new age? Why not see the life in its true colors? I have understood that each age has its pluses and minuses. Therefore we have no choice but to accept it. For every single day of our life is a blessing, a gift we deserve, and something we must value!

There is so much  that I don't tell everyone, Just a few people know the weirdest things about me. Today I will share some things that you probably don't know. Let's get to know each other better!

- I was born on a Sunday, on 04.09.1994. because of that, I consider 4 9 and 49 my lucky numbers. During my life, a lot of positive things which were linked to these numbers have happened;

- I have an elder  brother and  sister;

-When I was younger I wanted to be a
                     -singer
                     -dancer
                     -teacher
                     -surgeon
                     - spy
all becuase I was watching too many TV series at that time. Now, guess which one of them has become true?

- I got married 2 years ago, and 6 months ago we've become the parents of Baby Oliver;




- I am afraid of dentists, I thought this fear will disappear in time, but it haven't, I still hope :)

- My favourite color is red although I don't have many red clothes. I also had a period (my 16) when  I was going mad about pink. I had everything pink: nails, headbands, clothes, bags, notebooks etc. Do you remember my pink moments? Thank God I got over it.

- I like making lists, I do "to do lists", "shopping lists", "lecture lists" and so on. Even now, I made the  list of "facts about me" ;

- Books are my best friends, although lately I don't have as much  time for reading;

- I used to be a volunteer  in high school;

- I like to travel, even though I didn't have the posibility to see many countries so far;

- I survive the cold winters by drinking hot tea, 3 times a day;

- My favourite subjects in school were English, History and Romanian;
- I love flowers, but who does not?

- I am a eater, I like to eat tasty food, at the same time I am not much of a cook. I do like to experiment in the kitchen, especially with desserts but you already know this;

- Sometimes I am fixed on cleaning, although I do have my lazy mood moments;

- I don't like to sleep during the day;

- I am afraid of water, and the bigger I get the more afraid I become;

- I cannot ride the bike;

- I colect postcards, I have to buy one from any new place I visit. I also buy a pair of earrings from every new country;

- I can speak Romanian, English, Russian and Italian. I also took classes of French and Spanish, but i am not fluent. My biggest dream is to be able to speak French. I still have time to fulfill it!!!

- I love the smell of new books, shoes and bags. I also cannot forget the smell of baked bread and "placinte";

- I have a hard time throwing away boxes, shoes boxes in particular;

- I love music, but i don't have any favorites. However i find myself enjoying the songs of Maroon 5, Adele, Sia and so on ;

- I love taking pictures;

- I am very emotional. Everytime I see someone crying I just have to burst into tears too. Why do I always have to cry?

- I like eimbroidery, and I often do that when i have free time;

- Although I am not very athletic i have played basketball and tennis when i was younger;

- Watermelons and berries (raspberies in particular) - I can eat them everyday with no remorse;

- When I was 14 I have read the  Harry Potter books in 2 months. I really loved them!

-I have graduated The Academy of Economic Studies in 2016;

- Many years ago I was really inloved with Italy and italian language, I never knew I was going to live here;



























I have attached some pictures of the past years. These are the people who mean a lot to me. As a conclusion I have to add that last year was really special to me, and I probably will never forget it. I cannot wait to see what 24 brings me. Hopefully it will be as beautiful and succesfull as 23.

Happy Birth Day to me!!!


Alin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English