At the crossroads

In 2019...


I want to take with me

-the unique sunrises and sunsets that I could admire
- the memories of the new places we have seen
- my dreams and goals
-the smell of newborn Oliver
-the joy of first motherhood months
-the books I have read
-the people I have met
-the taste of the dishes I enjoyed
-the adrenaline of the flights
-the smell of the rain
-the inspiration for writing
-the LOVE.


On the other hand, I want to leave in 2018

-the sadness and the lies
-the loss of dear people
-the sleepless nights
-the doubts and insecurities
-the homesickness
-the disappointments
-the fears
-the people who are not important
- and of course, the extra pounds :)





Dear 2018,
You've been so full of events and I really cannot believe you are almost over. Despite everything, I want to finish you in a nice way. I need to thank you for the lessons you have taught me. I am ready to start a new year. I am stronger! I am wiser! I am older now!!!

































Hello 2019!

Sincerely,
Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English