Iseo Lake

Italy is a chest of treasures. One needs a lot of time and patience to discover all of them. I have been fascinated by Italy and Italian culture for a very long time and I couldn't even imagine that one day I would have the possibility to live there and explore it. 

Recently we have discovered another jewel from the chest, and namely Iseo Lake. It is an amazing and picturesque place in Lombardia and it's the perfect location for a break from the daily routine. It was great to be there, on such  lovely and sunny day, with my boys and our friends. This kind of days and places make me believe that life is beautiful and we are really fortunate because we have the chance to travel and see the world. I think I have already told you that being among tourists makes me feel great. I enjoy the diversity and I find it extremly courious to hear people speaking different languages.

Every time we visit a new place, I do some research so that i could enjoy more the vaccation. Here is what I found out about Iseo Lake:

- it is the 4th largest lake in Lombardia;
- it is 25 km length ( the longest lake in italy is Lago di Garda - 52km)
- there are several medieval towns around the lake, the largest being Iseo and Sarnico;
- in the middle of the lake there are Montisola, Loreto and San Paolo islands. 

Unfortunately we did not navigate on the Lake this time, nor we visited the islands. We left this for the next time when baby Oliver will be older and easier to control. I am not sure i have mentioned it before but traveling with kids is not always easy. But we enjoy having him with us. He seems to like traveling and lately riding the car has become way easier (thank God).

I will leave the pictures speak for themselves! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English