Mother's day

According to GOOGLE 43.5 million is the number of women between the ages of 15 and 50 who have children. These mothers gave birth to 95.8 million children. Can you believe it? I am now one of them too. 

Each woman and mother has her own story. It does not matter how she has become a MOTHER. It could be natural birth, c section or adoption. The most important fact is that we all have something in common - we are responsible for someone's life, and as I see it, there is not  more difficult and requiring job. At the same time, I don't know a more rewarding and pleasant job. Before having Oliver i had no idea of what my body and my heart are capable of. I saw myself in a different light, and I still need to get to know me better. 


I am glad that there are these holidays which celebrate Mothers and Motherhood in general. Of course, we should cherish them everyday, but some special attention is never too much. 


In Moldova we celebrate Mother's and Women's day in March. In italy (and other 40 countries of the world) it is celebrated in May.  I send my best wishes to every mother in the world today. You are amazing! You are powerful and unique! The world is  a better place because of your kindness, love and support. Of course, there are good and bad days! There are moments of sadness and maybe even disappointment. But always remember that you are someone's guardian and protective angel and there is NOTHING more important and beautiful than this. Your efforts and struggle will surely pay off!!!


Take  care of you and your loved ones,
Alina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English