#throwbackthursday


Hello everyone,

How are you doing today? I don’t usually do #throwbackthursdays, but since it’s Thursday and I have some nice memories to share, I have decided to make an exception.
I have been living in Italy for 1 and a half year, and i came here for so many times before. I had seen so many beautiful places, but somehow i never visited Milano before.

Even this time we went there because we needed to perfect some documents.  I was really excited about this trip (even though i was 8 months pregnant). We woke up at 4 am and it was not an easy ride. However, we managed to do everything, and of course we went to see the famous Duomo di Milano. Unfortunately it was a gloomy day and there was no sign of Sun in the sky.

There are so many things i liked about this city. They call it the capital of fashion for a reason. You can see people of different ages, nations and styles. They are in perpetual movement and seem very very busy. Seeing this, somehow made me go back in time, when I was always on my way to some place or some job. I used to love this life style, but I don’t have it anymore. There are also many tourists who take pictures at every corner, and hearing different languages around me is also something that I like very much.


I was also happy to see the famous La Scala Theatre- the place i learned about during music classes in middle school. Honestly, it does not look as I have always imagined it. It is rather simple from the outside, it has a specific architecture and it is so mysterious. I would love to see it from the inside too. That’s a good reason to go back to Milano.

We did not take too many pictures because we were too tired and there was too little time, but i think we will have time to go there again, and let's hope the weather will be nicer!!!
That’s it for this throwback Thursday. If you have visited Milano, I would love to hear your impressions. What is your favorite place there, and what should I see next time?

Have a great weekend,
Alina




 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English