Oliver's 1st birthday


He came on Wednesday, February 21. At 6:04 pm. It was almost spring, but after he was born it started to snow with beautiful snowflakes. Everything seemed unreal. Me holding a little bundle, snowflakes magically falling on the ground. I will always remember those first instances. Although i thought I would cry, I have only teared up a little. I was too busy admiring him. Everything was just like a dream. I have become a MOTHER. His mother.


Oliver has proved to be special from his first days. We did not have too many difficulties  during our first year of parenthood. It was a beautiful year full of "first times" and discoveries. There were early mornings and late nights, daily walks and many many hugs and kisses.  I am sure that the best is yet to come.

I want to thank my husband who is the best partner, dad and friend in the world. I wish us many many more years like this! 

Happy birth day, dear Oliver! Thank you for choosing us! You have made our life better! You have brought out the best of us. We will always stand by you! ALWAYS!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English