7 things to do when pregnant



Hello there!

How did your New Year start? Have you done anything interesting so far? I have the feeling that 2018 will be very special to all of us. I cannot wait to see what it will bring me!
And if we are speaking about news, I have to admit that lately my FB wall has become full of wonderful announcements: proposals, weddings, baby bumps  Amazing! It is really great to see how many changes happen to  our lives.

I am one of those happy girls who has recently made a "baby announcement", and although I am so inlove with my baby bump I choose not to bother you with my hundreds of pictures that I take daily (Trust me, I could :D). However, I would like to mention that the passed months have been so special to me, I've started to do so many things which are linked to the pregnancy. I know that those who are pregnant will agree with me.

As you have probably already understood, today i will write about the things that could make a future mom enjoy even more this special period of her life. I hope you find them helpful.

I. Take care of your body and soul

- the doctor has probably already told you to EAT more fruit and vegetables and DRINK more water;
-wash carefully your fruit and veggies;
- take your vitamins (i took folic acid the first 3 months of the pregnancy)
-try to go for a walk as often as you can;
- sleep as much as you need;
-do not ignore your skin; it must be hydrated all the time. Use some oils or good body lotions for that;
- wear comfortable clothes!

II. Keep a journal
What memory could be more important than the day you found out about the baby? Or his/her first move? Write everything down because in a couple of years from now you will read your notes and will remember these unique moments.


III. Take pictures
Although you may not be the type of person who loves taking pictures, you can make an exception this time. Take as many pictures as possible because later you'll be happy you have them. I've actually found a beautiful diary for future moms where I can write all my thoughts, changes of the body, and even add pictures. It is lovely! I am sure that 10 years from now I'll be tearing up while I read it 

IV. Go to prenatal classes
If you have this opportunity - don't miss it! Especially if it's your 1st baby. Maybe you will do not discover America there, but you will have the chance to meet other future mommies who feel just like you. There you can ask questions and get prepared for the big day!

V. Do baby shopping!
Do not leave the shopping for the last days, you may not be feeling like walking around the stores looking for strollers and baby clothes.

VI. Talk to your baby
It is such an important thing to talk to him/her because they need to feel your care and love

VII. Be positive!
Try to enjoy this period, and do not be worried about giving birth. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it for sure!

That's everything that I do, and i really enjoy it! In case you have something to add, feel free to let me know. I would not want to miss anything important!!!

I wish you all the best! May your pregnancy be easy and pleasant, and may all of your babies be happy and healthy!!!

Love,
Alina.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English