5 Movies based on true stories

Dear friends,

How are you doing? I hope you and your families are fine. We are living a difficult period. We are not used to these kind of emergencies, but sooner or later it will pass ( I hope sooner).

So, today I will write about movies. How many of you like to watch a good movie in the weekend? Or maybe you prefer watching one before going to bed?

Well, I have a complicated relationship with movies.  Don't get this wrong, I love them!  However, I seldom watch a movie because the only time when I could actually watch something in silence is after 10 pm.  So  I am either busy reading or I just fall asleep and don't need anything 😁. But if I decide to watch a movie, then I will most likely choose one based on a true story. (When I was younger I could see"chick flicks" the entire day 😊).  I just don't have time and patience for bad  movies anymore.  🎬

Here is a  list of some films which are based on a real story. I hope you like them as much as I did. Please feel free to write me about your favorite movies!

1.   Just mercy 2019

2. Queen of Katwe 2016

3. Dark waters 2019

4. Escape from Pretoria 2020

5.  Sully: the miracle on the Hudson 2016





Take care,

Alina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

X reasons for why volunteering made me a better person

Did you know that?! Italian language