XI things I have learned during the lockdown

Hello there,

We have been officially out of the quarantine for a couple of weeks. And I promise this is my last post regarding this!!! It's time to move on and slowly forget about everything, with the hope that this situation will NEVER repeat again.

It was quite difficult to resist! But we've managed to do it! It is not easy to entertain a toddler 24/24 without being able to go anywhere. But as someone told me, we were lucky we did not have to go through home-schooling and homework.


So, here are some things I have understood while in lockdown:


1. We need to buy some board games
because  we had a lot of free time with no ideas of what  to do;

2. Playing ball is FUN
Believe it or not, I have never played ball with my husband before. There is always a first time;

3. Taking the rubbish out is GREAT
The only reason I have been out of our yard for a couple of weeks was taking the trash out. It was not one of my favorite things to do before;

4. One coffee a day keeps the break down away! And you can drink good coffee at home, don't have to go to a bar for this!

5. I need to have more books in the house. I have read everything I had, and I want more!

6. Having a balcony is a lifesaver!

7.  I have learned the value of the word "indispensable";

8. HEALTH is the most valuable asset one can possess!

9. Your FAMILY is the best motivation and inspiration you can ever have! As long as they are with you, and as long as they are doing fine NOTHING can go wrong!

10. We are VULNERABLE!

11. Life can be very unpredictable! You cannot be sure of what will happen tomorrow or next week! Long term plans can easily get ruined ( and it did happen to us)!


I am just grateful that all my family is doing well! The lesson is learned! I will treasure more every moment spent out! I will probably avoid making plans. I will focus more on the present!

How about you?
What have you learned during the quarantine?


Best wishes,

Alina



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did you know that? Italy

Letter to Oliver

Tips on how to improve your English